Imagine breathing in the air with this black mold growing behind the wall! This Irvine homeowner's mold problem came from a leak originating in the dishwasher that they didn't even know they had. Just some small mold spots showed through the paint for awhile, so they ignored it. The homeowner had health problems they couldn't explain. They explained that their symptoms always seemed worse in the kitchen and living room. We removed the dishwasher and found this mold growth. It was tested, and came back as Toxic Black Mold. After calling for an Irvine, California Mold Inspection to check for mold, the homeowner was relieved to know what the problem was, and the repair ended up not being too costly.