Mold: Hancock Park, California

This Hancock Park home had a plumbing issue related to the dishwasher. This mold grew in an inset China Cabinet in a shared wall between the kitchen and dining room. Our testing did identify Toxic Black Mold. Not all mold is black mold or toxic, but it should always be checked out. Black mold in your Southern California home can cause respiratory issues, headaches, and coughing. If your home has black mold like this, you don't want to be living with it.

Schedule Your Southern California Mold Testing or Inspection

Contact Us